Thursday, August 2, 2012

The fine print {rule of the sale}

I will periodically update this page with items from my closet!  From shoes to accessories to apparel and beyond.  All items will be in good condition and either light worn or never worn at all.  I will note the condition of each item along with size, brand, etc.  Check back for updates!


Now here is the fine print:
1) To orderemail me at ChasingDavies(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject line CLOSET. Specify what item you want to buy, and I will sell the item on a first come, first serve basis.
2) Payment - I will invoice you via PayPal, you then have 24 hours to pay via Paypal, before I put the item back up for grabs (and let the others who may have been interested know).
3) Questions? Want more pictures? Feel free to email me with subject line QUESTION.
4) Payment must be made via Paypal and done before I will ship.
5) Shipping Costs - All above costs reflect shipping, too. If you are ordering 2 items, you can deduct $2 or 3+ items, you can deduct $3 from the total. Live in my area and want to do pick up? Deduct $4 from price.
6) Shipping - I will send the items(s) within 5 days of receiving payment via standard shipping. I'll let you know when I ship so you can keep an eye out. If you wish to receive them faster, you will have to add the shipping cost difference.

Thank you and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question about the item(s) for sale? Feel free to ask here, too!